Friday, February 18, 2005

The Hat

Nationals: So I've decided to bail on the Baltimore Orioles and make myself a D.C. fan all the way...well not quite but the Redskins and the Nat'ls. So like every good fan I must sport the home ball cap. Too bad the one I want is out of stock. Grrrr.

People: I think I've figured out why I get so frustrated sometimes. I have literally given my whole life up to this point serving people. I do it because I am serving God and being obedient to him. But still the same my main business is people. I invest my time, money, passions, emotions and much more into people. I want to lead them to better things, to abundant life, to a relatonship with Christ. The pain and frustration comes in when you invest and that investment comes back void, or when you invest and then those people aren't willing to invest in your both. I love people I really do but sometimes I feel like it's all take and no give.

God gives the strength to carry on!

No comments: