Monday, February 07, 2005

Wanted:

ADHD: I thought that'd be a cool name for my youth group. If you have to have a name why not have one that describes one so well.

Seeking employment: Youth pastor looking for mediocre church. Church I am desiring has enough people to pay the bills but not enough to make anyone uncomfortable. I am looking to work a maximum of 35 hours a week and I offer limited creativity. I want a church that is dedicated and committed to the status quo and not too concerned with reaching the lost. I feel this environment is safe and does not offend anyone nor will it require to much of me. My talents are in maintaining and patting current believers on the back and telling them they're doing a good job. Sustaining is my middle name. Churches finding this description matches up with their values please call, I think we're a match. I can be reached via email...

No offers? I didn't think so.

No comments: