Sunday, February 06, 2005

Dress up day...

Suits: The first sunday of every month at my church is communion sunday, it is also the one week a month that I am required to wear a suit. Our church is an otherwise dress casual atmosphere and I enjoy that. But communion sundays...well I hate wearing a suit...to church. Don't get me wrong I like look dapper when going on special nights with my honey or other sophisticated occasions. I guess the reason is those night I'm trying to impress someone or feel important. At church I've already impressed the one I want to think me important and when it comes down to it HE is impressed with me not because of a thing I do but because of everything he has done.

In the end I just hate wearing a suit to church, no reason to overspiritualize it I just don't like it.

I'm going to go cry now!

No comments: