Friday, January 13, 2006

Impact: Last night went very well. During the afternoon hours I was putting the final touches on what I wanted to say and what parts of the vision I wanted to cast. The main thing that happened during those hours is that God told me to relax a little and with a few well placed phone calls that I received that is exactly what happened. So last night was the first meeting of our Impact Group. I chose that name because for the next 8 weeks or so our main objective is to get to know one another and to get the name of our new church into the community. My first inclination is to bound forward but I know that a time of incubation and growing together is very necessary.

I am trusting God for continued contact and in the next few weeks anticipate some strategic mailings and phone calls.

No comments: