Monday, January 02, 2006

Redskins: So by birth I'm a Redskins fan. Back in my boyhood days life was good. We won 2 Super Bowls within 5-6 years. Well the last ring was in '91 and I believe we've only made the playoffs a few times since. Well this year we not only finished the season well but went 5-1 in our division and made the playoffs. Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory, Braves on the warpath we'll fight for ole' DC.

Tomorrow: First day of work tomorrow at the new job. No time clock, no going to the office for the first time. Did someone say job? Serioulsy though I know I'll have my challenges. I'm working from home for the first time and I am also working in a ministry that is not always going to have tangible measuring devices for success. But isn't that like most ministry?

No comments: